Friday, June 18, 2004

 

Fit Eye For The Fat Guy

So here is my treatment for the Fat Guy Cycling TV show. It will be a combination of This Old House, Learning To Fly, Wayne's World, and of course, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. Fat Guy uses product.

Act 1: Me and the Serious Cyclist will start out in studio that looks like his bicycle workshop. We'll go over to the whiteboard and discuss what we'll be doing that day, for example learning to use clipless pedals. We'll banter back and forth for a while.

Act 2: Cut to exterior shot where me and Serious Cyclist ride bikes. He berates bad techniques, and praises good techniques. I fall down a lot. More witty banter ensues.

Act 3: Back at the Serious Cyclist house, we discuss what we did in Act 1 and Act 2, drink expresso, eat biscotti, and answer viewer mail. We might have interviews with various cycling personas. I'd like to interview Bob Roll, Sheryl Crow (she rides), Jan Ullrich, and the black cat that felled Marco Pantani in the 1997 TDF.

I figure most anyone who sponsors The Lance Chronicles would want to sponsor my show. I would like to have Capitan Morgan as sponsor like The Lance Chronicles.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?