Friday, June 18, 2004

 

Specialized EMT Comp Multi Tool Lets Me Down

So in my frenzy, I bought a Specialized Multi Tool. It let me down on its first use!

My friend Mark stopped the hotel up at State with a couple beers. He asked if I had an opener. Normally I carry a Swiss Army Knife, but I did not have it with me. Not to fear I thought, I'll use my bike multi-tool, it has a bottle opener.

I couldn't get it to work! I had to call down to the front desk for a bottle opener. If the rest of the multi-tool performs as bad, I am screwed if a bike emergency happens. I should have gotten an Alien Tool. They are made out of the same stuff UFOs are made out of, alien alloy Elerium-115. Plus my brother has one, so it must be good.

The Specialized gloves are cool though.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?