Tuesday, July 13, 2004

 

Fat Guy is back!

Hello Fat Guy fans! Just a couple hours ago I installed my new cable modem at Fat Guy World HQ, and I am back on the net. I would like to give a special shout out to "Anonymous", who posted a comment in response to this previous post.

I started this blog for you Anonymous, and people like us. I spent a lot of time looking for information about fat people cycling, and it was sparse. I decided that I would put my research in one place, and save others the trouble of looking. I knew I could not be the only person who was interested in bicycling as it relates to the fat. Tell your friends about this site Anonymous!

I brought my bro on board because he likes bikes, and I thought he could provide worthwhile content, and I think he has. One of my long term goals is to pair up lots of fat people with lots of serious cyclists in an effort to combat obesity in America.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?